Shown here in combination with the 220e applicator installed on a Pro Gator. 220e not included
The 650e thermoplastic melter is an all-new product for those requiring a smaller packaged thermoplastic melter. As part of the 650e’s development, strict manufactured cost constraints were in place while requiring our performance goals be met or exceeded. This unique combination of thermoplastic capacity and low investment cost, makes the 650e one of the lowest cost per pound values of any available melter. A great economic
- The 650-pound thick walled steel tank is insulated and features hydraulic agitation. The innovative tank shape and blade design lifts, pushes, and mixes the entire material column assuring more uniform thermoplastic temperatures
- The aggressively sized ring burner and unique concave tank bottom improves melt times so you get to work FAST.
- Quick access burner quickly drops down to encourage and simplify burner maintenance for optimum efficiency over the lifetime.
- Minimized “footprint” (42” x 48”) and reduced “empty” weight (1012 pounds) allow the 650e to be used in a greater variety of vehicles/trailers.
- Reliable, accurate and simple thermostat provides a safer environment and manages the temperatures accurately.
- Four point fork lift slots are conveniently located allowing rapid installation and removal from the rear or sides. Lift points are also standard for overhead lift use.
- Oversized hydraulic motor blends earlier to heat faster
- Automatic agitation blends material while you work.
- Dual 650 (two color) tanks.
- Trailer or vehicle mounted.
- Customized builds by request at additional cost.